Sunday, March 05, 2006

FORGETTING YOURSELF

Another day has come up,
Dont know how it will sum up,
Feeling is Oh! yet another day that has dawned,
With all that strange loneliness that its brought,
Feeling is why are we living,
With this life what are we gaining?
What is this life all about,
What is that for we are here brought?
A tear drops down from the eye,
There comes out a great big sign,
But then again that dreamy world gives me hopes,
That help got to live is just no jokes,
I feel like expressing my loneliness to all,
But then there is no one to listen to my sorrows at all,
All in this world want to only be given happiness,
Though they do love to share their sadness,
I am always a good listener to others sad stories,
and to help them solve all their problems and worries,
Sometimes I feel I too am human then why should I not speak out,
Why should I not tell the whole world my feeling and shout out,
Then I quickly control myself, because I know no one would be interested,
They only want my helping hand, but fail to give theirs to me when by me it is needed,
I tell myself not to feel sad,
Not to feel bad,
Just know that you are here to spread smiles,
These smiles will make people happy in miles,
I give away myself for others,
Forgetting all my bothers,
I spread out the joys of my life to all,
Leave the feeling with me that my bothers are too small,
There are people who may be more sad,
There may be people whose state may be more bad,
So let my life be utilised to spread smiles,
give happiness and give joy in huge piles,
Live for me is forgetting myself,
Giving out joys by sacrificing thyself!!!







1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Sandeep said...

amazing ...cudnt jus leave without a comment....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home