Friday, April 07, 2006

A HUMBLE PRAYER .......



I come across many people everyday.. There are some whom are really feel are good human beings, there are some who I mark as immature, some I mark as wicked, some are the ones who make mistakes purposely, while some I mark as childish so they make mistakes etc etc
But out of them there are few common things for majority due to which I pity them…their life is wrecked because of these bad points……Life for them is a dark shade which they may not realize…. I pray to GOD to free these people from this dark shade of their life and make them Enlightened
I Pity the people who-----------
· Give more importance to MONEY than LOVE
· Those who APPRECIATE FROM HEART sparingly
· Those who DON’T VALUE TRUE FRIENDS
· Those who DON’T REALIZE the VALUE of PEOPLE around
· Those who are FLATTERERS, cause they are not cheating others they are CHEATING THEMSELVES
· Those who FORGET others once their WORK IS DONE
· Those who make friends only FOR FUN without knowing that true friends are the one’s who come to their friend’s RESCUE and not TRAP them..
· Those who feel PROUD of what they have achieved without knowing that whoever they are their contribution is only in a few DECIMAL points towards the WORLD…
· Those who BRAG about what they DO FOR OTHERS..
· Those who do not point out MISTAKES, even if they feel such MISTAKES would land others into trouble.
· Those who CAN’T KEEP SECRETS which are necessary to be kept to Oneself
· Those who keep on showing how BAD others are just for the sake of making their OWN self GOOD in the eyes of others..
· Those who turn a BLIND EYE towards a person ASKING FOR HELP..
· Those who FORGET THE SAYING “ If you love someone you need to be honest to that person, coz if you lie to that person means you Don’t love that person with your whole heart”
· Those who FEEL JEALOUS of other’s achievements..
· Those who KEEP GRUMBLING about their workload, chill you are getting paid for what you are doing, so enjoy it..
· Those who KEEP MAKING EXCUSES for not extending a helping hand, giving a bit of love to others, making someone happy…
· Those people who bear a grudge and cannot forgive others..
· Those who DO NOT REALIZE their own mistakes
· Those people who KEEP on Justifying their wrong doings


2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While the points you have chosen are quite good, you have to tell me where you got that adorable pic of that cat praying. Cool!!!
And btw, just so that you know, you're going up on my blogroll (lists of blog-sites I like to visit)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Hey Matt,
Thanks for dropping in, that pic of the cat was sent to me by one of my special friends, my friends know that I loooove animals so they keep sending me these cute photos....!!

Anushka,
Thanks for the comment,its nice to know you could relate the points in other ppl around you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home