Monday, April 17, 2006

A COMPLETE ME.......


I used to always keep on wondering and pondering who would be the person in this whole big world who would love me and this entire world from the depths of the heart…. I searched for this answer a number of times, lakhs of times…. I used to always be engrossed thinking about this… Though to the whole world I would always be a happy go lucky person, it was just one part of me… The person who occupied the major part within myself used to be lost in the world searching for true love… I used to feel its such a huge world, there are billions of ppl around, but out of these is there someone who really loves me…. who really keeps thinking of the well being of this world. The one who is not scared to give a hand to the needy May be my parents, atleast one of my relatives , may be one of those friends whom I adore soooo much… Who is that person…??? I know each person in my life loves me to some or the other extent… & JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE ME THE WAY I WANT THEM TO DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY DON’T LOVE ME….

But all are human, they are effected by the feelings of ego, anger, distress, jealousy, etc etc.. What I was searching for was divine love… where none of these things come in between, where there is simple understanding just like the rotation of the earth around the sun in that givin orbit without breaking any rules, forgiveness with a big heart just like the ocean which can absorb the drops of rain without even making anyone aware that it has taken within itself that drop, Love which cannot be described in words, where words don’t speak but a silence speaks just like the cool breeze speaks with the leaves, a feeling of giving without expecting even a Thank you in return, just like the earth nourishing all the plants and in turn nourishing the animals and humans… without even expecting any thing in return… This may not be possible for anyone human all the time, but I did not expect it to be always either but it should be just majority of the time…

My mind kept leaping outside me in search of this love…. There were a few times in my life when I used to feel ya this is the person who surely loves me and each living being as much as I love all around…but none of them were true, all of them just loved in a shallow way… But my mind did not stop inspite of the defeat it kept going over mountains, across the sea, up in the highs above, in the stars in the moon, in the woods, in the city, it was a long long long journey as the mind traveled and traveled only in vain… The more it leapt outside the more bondage it felt from within… When it was running away it felt a tug from inside holding it and trying to get inside, inside in the depths of the heart… The more it was trying to move out the more of its focus shifted within myself…

It was then that I discovered that all the love I was searching all around the world, the love which would not be limited but unlimited was all within myself, within me, me the one whom I have hated all life for not having a single person who would care & love the way I wanted…. I used to always feel a hatred for myself, I cursed myself that I came in this world, where not a single person whom I have met till now is a true one, not a single person I have met Loves truly… But now I did not curse myself, I did not hate myself…. I Loved myself… because my love dwelt with me always, forever, it is not momentary, it is eternal, having no boundaries of time, age, etc… it would go on with me forever and ever and ever… It was my own soul, which is that dearest God’s one bit…. Which has a beginning from God and will finally go back to him… It has all those great qualities that GOD has.. Its divine, its amazing, its fascinating, I feel so COMPLETE now, I feel so pure, I feel so lovely, with all this realization…. I can call myself the happiest person in the world… The one who used to be so sad within… Is now the happiest… God was with me always, He still is and will always be… may anyone be with me or not… I am going to do my duty, for which he has sent me here and with me will be my Eternal love, the ceaseless, the limitless….. Now if anyone is with me from this world I will surely be happy but one thing is for sure that if no one from this world is with me I shall never never be Sad… A sudden truth has dawned upon me, so sacred, so pure… I KNOW, I KNOW NOW THAT ITS BECAUSE OF THE COMPLETE ME FOR SURE……..

18 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger verdiblonde said...

Your thoughts are beautiful...someone once reminded me "The Kingdm of God is within you..."

It seems you have found this truth.

best wishes

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its really hard to accept certain things in life n once u do there is no turning back..bt sooner u do is better
it makes u happier!! sure u need ppl arnd u but the inner strenght within u is ur best buddy!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Hey Veriblonde,
Thanks for dropping in, you are absolutely right that "the Kingdom of God is within you"

The moment of this realization (not just because ppl say) is amazing and u feel truly complete..

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Hey Anonymous,
I think you have written exactly what I feel... It would be nice if you would disclose your identity.. anyways thanks for dropping in..

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

well...what lies within has to be discovered some time oor the other..gud that u did taht...and a nice blog u got here..quite differnt from the regular "i did this and that today" ones..wishin u gud luck for everything that comes ahead..cheers !

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A word of useful advice

"Imperfections: the essence of a human,
In vain, for they are what one can never erase, nor delete,
The harsh reality that should be known,
That no being in this realm or another, is truly complete."

So now the burning question of the day: Why mention "a complete me"??

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Anirudh,
thanks for the comment, its nice that you liked the blog..

Hey Matt,
Let me answer your question, "Why a Complete me". Its not that I am saying that I am complete because I have become flawless or perfect... Completeness and perfection are miles apart... Each person wants something or the other in life, till he/she gets it they feel their life incomplete, they feel something amiss.. Once you get that you feel complete... I never did mention that I have become perfect.. I wish I was perfect, if I would have I would not have had those bad incidents in my life which I still remember from the near past...which I can never forget...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger passerby55 said...

We are wholly complete and capable human beings. Perhaps our greatest lesson in life is to understand this. We don’t need to look outside ourselves for anything. All that we have, all that we are, is more than enough – it’s perfect!

good post priya...
keep the candle of completeness lighted within you! love yourself for all its imperfections and perfections

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Passerby55,
Thanks so much for all that you wrote..

I have realised over these years that loving others without loving my own self has given me just sorrow, I guess its time to change a little, many have taught me to be selfish... wish I could teach them to be selfless.. but I guess its "Majority wins" :-(

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

priyanaka everyone has had ups n downs in their life u should learn to move on. look around there r so many whose sufferings are nothing compared to urs.
I know u so i am giving u this advice
Next time i would like to c a happy write up from u.
Njoy life!!
Bye

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Anonymous,
I can guess who you are..by now..
Let me tell you one thing, I am not at all going to forget what has happened in the past.. You may know how I look, you may know my name, but you dont know how I am..otherwise you would not have told me to enjoy life.. I cannot forget a person so close to my heart and go ahead and enjoy life without the person, and that too when I trusted that person so much.. I thought ya I had found a true friend, this is the last time I will think that the other person will also think the way I do.. I had decided (promised Myself) that if this time I get the same experience that I have got from people I know, I am not going to believe in my lifetime that I have someone in this world to care for me.. & I am going to live up with my promise.. I am going to be alone always at heart.. Sorry no happy writeups you will get.. till someone makes be believe that I am really living.. because life sustains on true care, true love.. & you know very well who that person is....??

One more thing dont be under an impression that I have stopped caring, loving, sharing, making new friends, spreading smiles, doing good for others NO I know that there are many ppl who are suffering, in a number of ways and I will help as many possible till I die.. but ya I will expect NOTHING not even a bit of care from the people around me, no matter how close they are...

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Thinker you are.
Very good blog, keep blogging.
I figured out what am I doing wrong reading this blog, Thanks

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Priya_Satarkar said...

Joe,
Its nice that you could identify where you were going wrong reading my blog. Thanks for your encouragement.

Keep visiting

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Priyanka,
I understand that each one of us at some point or the other stops believing in love. There could be many reaons like betrayal, dishonesty etc. And it's also true that we keep on chasing 'true' love. But the very realization that love is within us and not external to us opens up the doors for true love. And this love is unconditional. You do not love to be loved in return. You simply love for love!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

netra
I really don't understand, how in the world you have the time to do so many things at a time, the articles written by you are something that wouldn't imagine u to write.May i will be able to know u better through these articles.The title of the article makes one read it, titles are really very appropriate. May u keep writing and may you always be with me forever..............

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Karnivore paintball marker United healthcare dental plans Texas divorce law Xanax info photo Proactiv shop bay area Audi 3 month sirius

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Brendaj said...

Ho'oponopono...Self identity will answer that for you...our ATMA is what completes us.. he is saying he realized that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home